VEGAS Movie Studio 16一步一步引導您，
Import video and digital photos from your smartphone, tablet, or video camera.
Drag your video clips and digital photos right onto the timeline for fast editing.
Spice up your story with titles, video effects, music, scrolling credit rolls, and more.
Share your videos with your family and friends on YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
a.Guided Video Creator
b.Clear, mode-based workflows
c.Interactive storyboard editing
g.Preview multiple selected files
h.Automatic saves after every edit
i.Confirmation that you want to cancel a render
j.Delete track warning
k.Easily moving footage into your project
l.Support for 4K media
m.Easily crop out unwanted video
n.Select events from cursor position
o.Close gaps between events
【 System requirements 】
- You need a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 10
- 2.5 GHz 4-core processor (3 GHz and 8 cores recommended for 4K)
- 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.