What is .NET Reactor?
.NET Reactor is a powerful code protection and software licensing system for software written for the .NET Framework, and supports all languages that generate .NET assemblies. Its' main features are :
Eziriz .NET Reactor 的主要功能：
Intellectual property protection
- NecroBit Protection
- Native Code generation
- Control Flow Obfuscation
- String Encryption
- Anti Tampering
- Resource Encryption and Compression
- Dependency Merging
- Protects full applications and libraries (dlls)
Powerful licensing system
- Create trial versions of your software
- Set an expiration date
- Limit use to a fixed number of days after installation
- Limit by number of uses
- Limit to use for no more than a set number of minutes each invocation
- Limit trial version functionality
- Easily turn your trial version into a fully licensed version
- License your software
- Permanently (non expiring license)
- By time period (i.e rent your software)
- By number of uses (i.e software as a service)
Software development kit
- Integrate license checking into you assembly and extend licensing fuctionality
- Extend licensing functions with bespoke extensions.
Why you need to protect your intellectual property.
When you compile a program written for the Microsoft .NET framework, the program you provide to your users is not compiled into a native executable program, but instead is translated into something called the Common Intermediate Language instructions (CIL). CIL is half way between source code and native code, and is interpreted by the .NET framework when your program is run, rather than executed directly as machine code. Because of this, the source code of your application or library can be easily reproduced. Tools such as .NET Reflector (www.red-gate.com/products/reflector/
) can reproduce source code from a compiled .NET assemblies in seconds, and in the .NET language of your choice! Clearly, commercial software distributed to end users without some form of protection is wide open to piracy and intellectual property theft.
The traditional solution to intellectual property protection in .NET is to use 'obfuscation', indeed Microsoft make an obfuscation utility available to Visual Studio users.
So why is obsfucation not enough?
Obfuscation is the process of making your source code more difficult (but not impossible) for humans to understand. Obfuscation works by replacing the meaningful names you assign to classes, methods, properties and variables with meaningless ones. For example, it may replace a variable name of "counter" with "A4DF3CV89G" - to humans these obfuscated names are confusing and difficult to remember, but have no effect on the NET Framework interpreter. Note that obfuscation does nothing to the source code within your methods, so it is not protected at all by obfuscation. .NET Reactor does everything an obfuscator does, but then wraps your intellectual property in several more layers of protection, denying access to your source code to even those who are determined to steal your hard work. .NET Reactor's protection has never been cracked, something which cannot be said about obfuscators.
Industry Leading .NET Reactor Source Protection
.NET Reactor prevents decompilation by a variety of methods which convert your .NET assemblies into processes which no existing tool can decompile ( and which are also very likely to prevent decompilation by any future tool). .NET Reactor builds a native code wall between potential hackers and your .NET assemblies by producing a file which cannot be understood directly as CIL. Because the CIL in your assembly is emitted intact only at run time or design time (in a form in which the source is completely inaccessible), no tool is capable of decompiling .NET Reactor protected assemblies.
The native code wall created by .NET Reactor between the hacker and your source includes industry leading NecroBit technology, which is exclusive to .NET Reactor. .NET Reactor's protection has never been broken since the first release in 2004. These technologies make reconstruction of your source code more difficult by so many orders of magnitude that NecroBit is by far the most effective protection you can use for .NET assemblies.
In addition to industry leading intellectual property protection, .NET Reactor provides powerful options for securing you revenue stream by enforcing licensing terms with a rich variety of trialversion and full version locks.
.NET Reactor offers you an easy and reliable way to:
Secure your .NET applications and .NET libraries
Replace CIL code with native code
Perform additional layers of protection, including obfuscation
Merge assemblies, and
Protect your revenue by enforcing trial version restrictions and full version licensing terms.
.NET Reactor v6 Improvements:
- New 'Control Flow Obfuscation' engine
- New Visual Studio 2019 Add-in
- New (high DPI aware) graphical user interface
- Full .NET Framework 4.8 support
- Improved 'String Encryption'
- Improved algorithms to reduce .NET Reactor protection detection
- Improved XAML/BAML protection (WPF)
- Improved 'Stealth' obfuscation
- Less Windows API calls to prevent false positives virus reports
- Fixed C# 7.3 related issue
- Fixed digital code signing issue
- Fixed issue causing a BadImageFormatException
- Minor bug fixes
To run .NET Reactor or IntelliLock, .NET Framework 4.x must be installed.