Stat/Transfer - Makes Your Data Instantly Usable.
Stat/Transfer is designed to simplify the transfer of statistical data between different programs.
Manual transfer is not only time-consuming, it is error-prone. For those in possession of data sets with many variables, it represents a serious impediment to the use of more than one program.
Stat/Transfer removes this barrier by providing an extremely fast, reliable and automatic way to move data.
Stat/Transfer will automatically read statistical data in the internal format of one of the supported programs and will then transfer as much of the information as is present and appropriate to the internal format of another.
Stat/Transfer preserves all of the precision in your data, while automatically minimizing the size of your output data set. Stat/Transfer also allows control over the storage format of your output variables.
In addition to converting the formats of variables, Stat/Transfer also processes variable names, missing values, and value and variable labels automatically.
Stat/Transfer can save hours and even days of manual labor, while at the same time eliminating error. Furthermore, you gain this speed and accuracy without losing flexibility, since Stat/Transfer allows you to select just the variables and cases you want to transfer.
In addition to the standard graphical user interface, a command processor allows you to run a transfer in batch mode. This makes it straightforward to set up fully automatic batch procedures for repetitive tasks.
New in Version 13
Stat/Transfer Version 13 has added full support for the following formats:
- Stata 14 (with full support of Unicode and the new higher observation limit of Stata/MP)
- Stat/Transfer Version 13 has a number of new or improved features:
- Preserve numeric widths
- Control over SAS Date and Time formats
- Blank columns can be optionally transferred from worksheets
- Value labels can be written to Excel
- New Control over Variable Order and Characteristics. Stat/Transfer 13 has a new, editable, schema format for ASCII delimited files. If you write a file from any import source into this format, you can then re-order variables, change their names, types, and output widths, assign labels or do anything else you need to get your data in just the format you need. Then, when you transfer from this format into your chosen final output format, your changes will be applied.
Stat/Transfer Version 13 supports the following file formats.
Access (Windows version only)
ASCII - Delimited
ASCII- Fixed Format
dBASE and compatible formats
HTML Tables (write only)
ODBC (Windows and Mac versions only)
SAS Data Files
SAS Value Labels
SAS CPORT (read-only)
SAS Transport Files
SPSS Data Files
Statistica (Windows version only)
Please click on the appropriate link below to go to a download page.
Windows Demo Downloads
Mac Demo Download
Linux Demo Download
Solaris Demo Download