Bock Audio 507 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone at a Glance:
- Designed for high-end vocal applications
- Hand-manufactured Bock/Cardas Ellipse capsule
- Premium power supply
Designed for high-end vocal applications
David Bock of Bock Audio set out to create a premier large-bodied vocal microphone, engineered to fulfill the highest-end vocal applications. Already a recognized industry expert on vintage microphones, Bock took all of his know-how and put it to work in designing the Bock Audio 507.
Hand-manufactured Bock/Cardas Ellipse capsule
In order to create this standard-setting microphone, Bock and George Cardas engineered a new patent-pending large capsule design, named the Bock/Cardas Ellipse. Thanks to its unique shape, it offers many technical advantages over existing round capsule designs, achieving a level of performance all its own. Each Bock/Cardas ellipse is carefully hand manufactured in Germany to the highest standards.
Premium power supply
A standard tube mic/power supply package, the Bock Audio 507 is fully featured with a beefy tube, audio transformers, fully discrete electronics, and a custom power supply very similar to those found in 1947-era microphones.
Bock Audio 507 Large-diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone Features:
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Bock/Cardas Ellipse elliptical large capsule
- Large-diaphragm tube condenser microphone
- Optimized for vocal applications
- Includes the custom 507 power supply and a custom cable
- Includes an LB PRO Spider suspension and a wooden box
The Bock Audio 507 may well be the ultimate professional vocal microphone!