- Phono Box S: audiophile, versatile & affordable!
This new phono preamplifier offers unrivalled performance and unique flexibilty, which never before was available at this price!
Sonic quality of Phono Box S is extremely impressive, a big improvement and a perfect upgrade for most analogue hifi system.
With a wide range of setting parameters, it can meet the needs of almost any phono cartridge on the market. A switchable subsonic filter prevents your amplifier and speakers of ultra low rumble below 20Hz. Carefully selected amplifier modules and audiophile-grade polypropylene capacitors make it possible to enjoy your valuable vinyl collection like never before!
The class-leading music reproduction of Phono Box S gives pure dynamics, full transparency, analogue warmth, bass texture, detail resolution and purity of all audible frequencies. >>> A new „Best buy“ classic! <<<
- Audiophile Performance
- Dual mono configuration
- Audiophile-grade amplification modules
- Audiophile-grade polypropylene WIMA capacitors
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Switchable Subsonic filter –12dB @ 20Hz
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- 4 adjustable gain levels
- DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
- Input impedance: 10/100/1000 Ohms(MC)/ 47kOhms (MM)
- Input capacitance: 100/200/320/420pF
- Gain switch: 40/43/60/63dB
- Subsonic switch: -12dB @ 20Hz
MC: 68dB (75dB - IEC -A)
- THD: 0,01% MM/ 0,05% MC
- RIAA deviance: max. 0,4dB / 20Hz - 20kHz
- In/Out sockets: 1 pair RCA connectors
- power consumption: 18V/85mA
- oversized power supply: 18Volt DC/500mA
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 103 x 36 x 104 mm
103 x 36 x 115 mm (with sockets)
- face plate colour: silver or black
- weight: 570 g net